Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Last week of business ... great deals for you!

I hope no-one was trying to get in touch yesterday. We were without power after the storm Monday night until 1 am today so I had no e-mail or phone. The good news is, the computer still works (yes I was panicking!) and there are HUGE markdowns in the shop today until my last day on Saturday. Many items have already been marked down by 50% or more and starting today (with a very few exceptions, which I will list here) - everything in the shop will be marked down by 40%. Dies and adhesives will be marked down 30% (with the exception of Scor Tape products) so stock up on your tape runners and refills. Individual sheets of 8.5 x 11 metallic cardstock are now .75c each and Bazzill 8.5 x 11 cardstock is now .40 cents (regular .50c a sheet) Also if anyone has any of the brown string handle bags I use hanging around, it would help me out if you could bring a couple in when you shop, as I am running VERY low with only 4 days to go! Hope to see you soon:)

No comments:

Post a Comment